* indicates a required field
Filing a Care Report
Care Reports are used to "report" students who are exhibiting issues or behavior causing some concern. This includes:
- Emotional/Mental Health Concerns;
- Aberrant or altered behavior;
- Personal needs such as food/clothing/transportation/housing;
- College student success needs;
- Reports of Sexual Assault, Stalking or Intimate Partner Violence
For students in need of a computer/laptop, please direct them to the email they received from GW-Foundation re: Gateway Support for Students and Community Resources. The email states there are GCC Helping Hands funds available to assist Gateway students experiencing unexpected short-term financial hardship or crisis that need assistance to help them continue in their programs to reach completion.
Students experiencing difficulty navigating their online course can contact the Distance Learning department for support: https://gatewayct.edu/Offices-Departments/Academic-Affairs/Distance-Learning/Student-Resources.
Please indicate your relationship to Gateway Community College.
Please provide your full name.
If situation is not date/time specific, please use:
- The date/time you first noticed the situation or,
- The current date/time.
Individual of Concern
Be sure to include student name and ID# and provide a general description of the situation.